– How do I know how much it will cost?
Your junk is disposed of based on volume. 14 yards is 5ft x 8 ft x 10 ft. In comparison a standard truck bed is about 1.5 – 2 yards. A team member can quote your job before work is started.
– What kind of items can I get rid of?
Any household or commercial junk. Appliances, furniture, tires, construction and demolition, electronics, metal, yard debris. We cannot take Hazardous Materials (Anything with asbestos, mercury, paint, medical waste, oils or fuels)
– What is included in the price?
Pickup and disposal of your junk. No additional fuel surcharges, dumping fees or hourly rates.
– Do you work weekends?
We do. Many times a weekend or after hours job can be accomodated.
– What do you do and how do you do it?
Insured and trained team members from DeCamp Trucking will take care of picking up and removing the junk that you specify. The area will be broom swept to your satisfaction.
– When is payment due?
Payment is due upon completion of the job. We accept cash, check, eCheck, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal and can do ACH deductions.
How big is your truck?
– 10ft x 8ft x 5 ft. 14 yards. Should you need more removal, we can do that too!
Why not just get a dumpster?
– Well, you can…we offer that too. But this service includes members of Team DeCamp that will pickup and do the work for you. Let’s be honest…wouldn’t you rather we do it???